I won the Liebster Award! Wow, this really makes my day and I’m Honored to recieve this award for Thepurevoyage. The award was given to me by Lauren from thenontoxiclife which is a very inspiring and informative blog about clean eating and nutrition. Because of Her simplicity and honesty in her writing it’s very easy to identify yourself with her words and you automatically feel like you want to read more and more. I was told that this award is to bring lesser-known blogs into prominence. I have to answer 10 questions about myself and then disclose the names of the people I’ll be nominating…
1. Why did you start your blog?I started my blog to be able to share healthy food information and recipes to more people besides my friends and family. I get a lot of food questions and this was a good way for me to give away my knowledge and also to learn more from other inspiring people. Also I love taking pictures and cooking so I thought it would be a lot of fun to start it.
2. Favorite cuisineThat is with no doubt MEDITERRANEAN! I grew up with a Spanish father, so from an early age I got introduced to lots of fresh fruits and veggies, legumes, olive oil and the art of simplicity when making food.
3. Drinks or dessertsDesserts! (and wine ;-))
4. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?Oh boy this is a tough one… I think I’ll have to go for “Girls”- every time I see this show I laugh like a crazy chicken!!
5. What is your favorite meal to cookActually anything that gets me excited and makes me happy. Like for example, I can’t wait to make myself some delicious breakfast when I have been food shopping lots of good stuff to put in it. Or when I’m having friends over for dinner, I get all happy about planing what to prepare them and can’t wait to start cooking.
6. What is your favorite bookCan I only choose one?! But you are asking a bookworm… Okay so I’m going to choose… “Just kids” by Patti Smith- so beautiful!
7. Have you ever been out of the countryYes. Traveling is my life!
8. What was your first post on your blog.My welcome message with a huge picture of my kitchen shelves
9.Which of your childhood memory is your prettiest one, please be brieveSpending my summers in the mountains of Granada in the south of Spain, where I loved swimming in the lakes with my cousins, eating my grandmas amazing food with the whole family talking loud around the wooden table, and walking around the beautiful narrow white streets smelling the jasmine flowers.
10. Which incident has touched you most in your lifeThe day I pushed the evil mr. fear away and realized that I could choose anything I want to do in life, and started following my dreams. It gave me a sense of calmness and a warm feeling inside, it kind of felt like I had found the way to the pieces of my puzzle, an epiphany.
The nominations for this award will be:
Eyoälha at http://jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com
Jess at http://diaryofacurlygirl.com
Michelle at http://myslowlivingadventure.wordpress.com
The creative mom at http://creativeandhealthyfunfoodideas.com